Sunday 19 January 2014

bucket list

i want to write a coming-of-age book
and people will love it so much
that they'll hail it a cult classic

dye my hair pink

buy nice plates
and wash them carefully so they don't get chipped
so i'll be able to tell my kids that these plates are older than they are

i think i want to go travelling
and get bikini tan lines
but first i want to have a bikini-worthy body

i'd like to learn to play the harmonica  properly
and then play it in front of people
maybe i'll go busking

i'm going to learn to like sushi
camomile tea
and nina nesbitt's music

stop biting my nails

get kissed under mistletoe

do the rickshaw run across india
and change my life for the better

i want to sing in front of millions of people

meet my hero
(n.b- must decide who my hero is)

write a film and see it on the big screen

find a man like joseph-gordon levitt who i can listen to the smiths with every morning

i want to make my grandma proud of me
and convince my parents that they did a good job

but maybe if i just grow up with grace
and make my mistakes
i won't have to do all this stuff to be happy before i die.

-g.m

No comments:

Post a Comment